Brewista Smart Scale Version 2
Featuring six built in modes, the Brewista Smart Scale is perfect for both home and cafe use. This is truly a smart scale.
The modes include:
- Auto 1: This is an espresso mode. Place a cup on the scale and time/weight go to zero and the timer starts counting up
- Auto 2: This is a second espresso mode. Place a cup on the scale and time/weight go to zero, start the espresso machine and press the orange timer button to start the scale timer. Removing the cup will zero the weight/time again.
- Auto 3: Placeing a cup on the scale will auto tare. This is for espresso machines with built in timers.
- Auto 4: Placing a cup on the scale will auto tare. When espresso hits teh cup the timer starts automatically, with weight displayed.
- Hand 1: This is a pour over mode. Add a brewing vessel to the scale and the weight goes to zero. Add coffee grounds and after three seconds the weight goes to zero. Start adding water and weight and the timer will start. Removing the brewing vessel will zero both the weight and time.
- Hand 2: This is a manual pour over mode. The user tares and starts the timer.
Additionally, the Brewista Smart Scale includes the following features:
- USB rechargeable battery (micro USB cord not included)
- Silicone platform pad
- Completely sealed body
- Automatically times the brewing porcess, starting the timer as soon as liquid hits the glass
- Tares both time and weight once the cup has been removed
- Nano-coating technology means you can rinse the scale straight under the tap
- Weighing range from 1 gram to 2 kilos